2 Temmuz 2009 Perşembe

I have waited till midnight!

what a feeling is -do not wait anything!-
no hope
no dream
no passion
...
totally no future

**************************************
A Shia wait for 12th Imam
A Christian wait for Messiah
A Budist wait for to reach nirvana
...for all keeping alive

accounting the minutes whlie waiting a bus at the station, is much more slower than the journey...
the roads that you have walked to reach your lover, is much more than common moments that you have shared...

in fact all are vice versa...

**********************************

and I have waited till midnight!
moments killed me
the seconds were as heart attacks
am I a ship in the time sea?
no coast
no port
no where says the song of the end
a song of infinity...
all my letters,that were in bottles , has sent
to the first coast,that it will arrive
and
to the first person, that he will make me keep alive!

Dreamed by AVARE (from 23:45 to 00:00 )

1 yorum:

jcarvey dedi ki...

Inside a boy
I found the universe
And in his eyes are a thousand stars
On a dark sky

We are clouds, we are whispers
Like fawns and shapeshifters
Our ages can never be found out
Our edges keep moving farther on

We are stars colliding,
though we crash like lightning
into love. Love!

We are stars colliding,
though we crash like lightning
into love. Love