2 Temmuz 2009 Perşembe

sorry mom, sorry dad!

"devil looked at my eyes... with full of afraid...
he run away
he escaped!...
I shouted at him..."why?"
he turned his head on his left shoulder and said
"your fire is bigger than mine!"
********
what a fire is it that bigger than devil's... more then hell...
Prometheus ! you must see mine! "

that was a dream of a dervish... he run away from the temple to an endless eternity. in fact he escaped from himself to himself... what will explore his road inside his soul?
-a fire! a fire that is bigger than hell...
********
Hermes! wait for my prayer to Gods... I want a fire that even they can not afford it. I want the feeling and the situation which makes them a "God"!...

As I want
the throne of a king or the king of a thorne
the silence of a hermit or the hermit of silence
the temple of a monk or the mork of a temple
the students of a teacher or the teacher of students....

I want the things that make others" to be"...
My mom! My dad! how a spoiled child I am...
sorry mom...
sorry dad...

Dreamed By AVARE (at 00:30 after a caffeine attack in my blood )

Hiç yorum yok: