13 Ağustos 2008 Çarşamba

yorumsuz...

doğru yada değil ...bilmiyorum...sadece bir gay-date sitesinde İran bölümünde gördüğüm bir lezbiyen profilini burada paylaşmak istedim;
" I am a Turkish lesbian aged 31. I just would like to meet gays who wants to marry with a Turkish girl for citizenship just for a formality marriage. Gay people are very comfortable here. I was betrayed and decieved by my ex gf. I rented a house for ourselves in Istanbul and I quited my job which is in Ankara only to live with her. I gave my all to her. Because I trusted and loved her. I withdrew credits for her. But she fucked up my life.
I need money urgentlyyy. She doesn't pay her own debts but I signed everything to the banks I need 24.500 usd . I can not find a job in Ankara:( and I can not payyyy the debts:((( . That is why I openned this profile , I want money in order to get married with a gay who wants a Turkish citizenship."

Hiç yorum yok: